subota, 14. siječnja 2012.

Guest post by : lia's beautyland


This post was written by Lexie and Angie , beauty bloggers. You can visit their blog here.



Hi girls!
Today we are going to show you our style and pieces of clothes we wear the most. ;)

Angie

Favourite outfit
On this picture above you can see things I love to wear the most (when the weather is warm ofc). I love love love to wear dark skinny jeans with loose tops. If the weather is a little bit chillier I just take my favourite leather jacket. 
http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/images/blank.gif Also, we can't forget balerina flats, jewelery, sunglasses and big bag. http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/images/blank.gif
Nightlife outfit
For night out, my favourite thing to wear is a little black dress that, I think, every girl has in her closet. I ussualy pair it wtih some sparkly high heels and accessories (such as clutch and jewelery). 

Lexie

Day outfit (fall/winter)
So, as this picture shows, I like to wear loose cardigans at fall/winter time. I think they are very comfy and easy to match. I usually match them with some leggings and riding boots which are my favourite. They look great with some biker boots also. I always wear some simple, big bag and sometimes I add some cute scarf.


Day outfit (spring/summer)
 I'm sooo in love with this outfit because it has everything that I adore to wear during hot weather. Here is cute, white dress which is kind of day version to a little black dress. I like to pair it with some scarf and lots of jewelry. Sunglasses are must have, especially for summer! And here we have big bag, of course. ;) For the shoes I reccomand some wedges. They are very cute, but comfy as well.


Night outfit
 And here is the last outfit, something that I like to wear when I'm out at night. :D It's very simple because I don't like to wear too many things. It's usually little black dress paired with some cute heels, sparkly clutch and one piece of jewelry. If it's cold outside I wear some faux fur too.


 That is all from us today. We really hope you liked it. 
Thanks for reading! ;)
Until next time,


1 komentar:

  1. Ajme svi mi se outfiti osim zadnjeg sviđaju, prekrasni su. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for your comment , I appreciate it :*