četvrtak, 5. siječnja 2012.

London Street Style

As a tipical fashion lover , looking all over sites about fashion is part of my daily routine. Today I ran into this picture of a young girl, from London I guess, in a non tipical dress or a long shit wich she wears as a dress. I'm just in love with this simple dress/shirt with just a print of red London telephone box , so I decided to dedicade this post to London street fashion.



I always love to see a good outfit on someone. I mean , I can really appriciate it. For me , fashion is not about expencive clothes that you can see on runways. Don't get me wrong but , even though that's really high fashion and they are very appriciated - we all know why , when did you see a normal , everyday girl (there are some exceptions ) wearing Chanel to class on college ? Exactly.
So what I'm trying to say , I love to see a person who can look like a " milion bucks " with just a few of them. That's what's style , at least in my opinion.

On the other hand I have a lot of respect for all the fashion designers who make fashion - fashion. But since I'm in the group of fashion lovers who can't afford their work , at least yet , I have to make the best with the least , and that's exactly what I enjoy about fashion.

So that's why I have so much appreciation thowards street style - everyone can make it their own.

Probably because London is one of the biggest fashion cities in the world , their citisens know good fashion. Looking through pictures I really liked what I saw. These are some examples of trends in London street style in 2012. :








From what I'm seing here there will be a lot of tribal pattern , blue is a must have in all tones with also beige warm tones. The part of vintage style is still present.

Oh , who wouldn't love this ?

Always yours,
Style Journalist

1 komentar:

  1. Odličan post, slažem se s tvojim mišljenjem. Stil se ne može kupiti novcem. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for your comment , I appreciate it :*